September 27, 2021
11 11 11 AM
Latest Blog Posts
We’ve Been Gone For A While, But… A Mixed Bag Of Topics Casting Call Grand Solar Minimum Busted! It’s Emergency Preparedness Week! Ham Radio Comms Plan For SHTF – Part III Ham Radio Comms Plan For SHTF – Part II Ham Radio Comms Plan For SHTF – Part I Tornado Season Is Upon Us One Year In

FORUM

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome

Anonymous
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member Guest
Topic starter  

Welcome gentlemen to the Men's Forum.

This is location where the only participants are members of the male gender. If you do not fit this description you are in the wrong place.

The purpose is to provide a place where men can discuss topics frankly. Topics that may not be considered as mainstream or family oriented as in the general forum. Where they can do so with less fear that they may inadvertently offend. Respect of other members is paramount and still applies.

We should make an effort to post here and on the main forums

Anonymous
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member Guest
Topic starter  

Welcome to all who visit and contribute. Lets try to keep this for the spirit in which it was devised. Mens issues, be it health, relationship questions or conflicts, morality issues. There will no doubt be a lot of areas where we will have little experience if the S truly HTF and it will be good to explore here where we can discuss and resolve feelings and practicality without being judged.

JAB

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member Guest
Topic starter  

Fart, burp .... ahhh 😆 just had to.

I look forward to seeing some posts that others were to shy to post. I hope we all can help out each other now that there is an avenue for open man discussion. I wonder though, what is manly discussion?

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member Guest
Topic starter  

Hi again !
for now

remember.. The Women Mods will be watching you, even here.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member Guest
Topic starter  

Hi again !
for now

remember.. The Women Mods will be watching you, even here.

WHAT?!?

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member Guest
Topic starter  

Unless set up properly, a Mod has universal powers of looking into every forum and topic (visible and non visible to regular members). That is the way this type of php board is setup as a default setting. So they will be watching, wagging their fingers and reporting back to their Girlfriends in the Women's forum. Then they will try to KEEP the BOYS in line as it were. Since I have heard this time and time again from women when referring to Men and real issues, not just doilies or sewing or some other women, collection crap.

hmmm looks like I will be booted again for speaking me mind.. so nice knowing Ya'll EH !

LOL see ya around if I do.
(ps, used to be a MOD and Admin in two other business forums, set one up from scratch and was appointed MOD in another so know the background workings quite well
.. not making things up, or saying that is what is going on here, or talking crap about MODs or Admins here, just stating a fact, verifiable fact from other boards!!! )

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member Guest
Topic starter  

Unless set up properly, a Mod has universal powers of looking into every forum and topic. That is the way this type of php board is setup as a default setting. So they will be watching, wagging their fingers and reporting back to their Girlfriends in the Womens forum. Then they will try to KEEP the BOYS in line as it were. Since I have heard this time and time again from women when referring to Men and real issues, not just doilies or sewing or some other women, collection crap.

hmmm looks like I will be booted again for speaking me mind.. so nice knowing Ya'll EH !

LOL see ya around if I do.

I would ask ICRCC about that one though. I have no idea the powers of the mods in this aspect so I can not assume. You may be right, but lets hang on a bit until we know for sure. I dont think you will get the boot on that one. A real concern however for something that may have extremely sensitive matter for some men.

ReplyQuote
Denob
(@denob_1630950336)
Member Admin

Monrnin' boys...
Yes, it is true that all mods have access to this section.
However, we do go by the honor system.
For the most part, I keep my big stupid male butt out of the women's area...
I can't say I haven't been there, but not to go spy on them or anything like that.
I don't think the women mods are gonna be checking in here very often, if at all.

WildE, good to have you back.
Gravlore, farted and burped...but forgot to scratch!

ReplyQuote
term0shad
(@term0shad)
Estimable Member

Hello all my male preppers. New to this section. Hope all are doing good and family too.

ReplyQuote
Share: